THE ORIGINAL CERAMIC NETI POT
Features of the Ceramic Neti Pot:
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants
- Remove excess mucus… naturally
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash with our neti pot can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
Purchase the Neti Salt Jar to go along with the Ceramic Neti Pot!
Praise for the Neti Pot:
Dr. Oz awarded the Blue Ribbon to the Neti Pot as the Best of the Best Alternative Solutions in the Allergy category.
He named it his absolute favorite tool and started the show with that segment. It was an honor to be the neti pot used by the entire audience as they broke a world record for simultaneous neti-ing.
The Ceramic Neti Pot is not microwavable.
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.
A nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.